Year Model ?

cabby

it has a lewisport sticker does that mena he bought it from there? do they still have a lewisport in the uk i thought he moved to the us with his company looks like it is gona be 01 02 an earlyer rather than later

Get the frame number and email GGUK. They will tell you for sure.

When Adrian Lewis left for the states didn't he sell the business to the guy in Perth who I've forgotten the name of? If so he stayed in business until only a a few years back. It could be a 04. I've got one spare in my shed that looks very similar.

i was going to look at this for my lad,it needs a fair bit work..ie front and rear muddys not urgent but both need doing,chain and sprockets,2 tyres,front wheel bearings,and the guy has rebuilt it himself aswell,time you spend the extra cash might aswell get a good one...

i was going to look at this for my lad,it needs a fair bit work..ie front and rear muddys not urgent but both need doing,chain and sprockets,2 tyres,front wheel bearings,and the guy has rebuilt it himself aswell,time you spend the extra cash might aswell get a good one...

Were you the guy who was going to see it tonight ?? He said someone was coming tonight !

I was thinking no more than

it would be worth a look i offered him 500 for it but hes looking for 700 probably still not too bad but it is a fair bit away from me and for 1000 i could pick up something alot better,but let me know what you think and if you go for it....it may turn out to be a bargain..