Sherco St 2011

deadwood

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about damn time they moved the coolant lines away from the exhaust.

Hmmm... I could be wrong but it looks like the coolant line coming from the water pump passes directly underneath the exhaust port.

Great idea with the filler cap although what happens when the bike is upside-down?...how does this tank breathe?

Yes it looks great (it does every year) but without fuel injection it might struggle to win my dollars. :agreed: ... FI is along time coming and quite frankly I'm getting bored of waiting.

Best of balance.

Neo

Hmmm... I could be wrong but it looks like the coolant line coming from the water pump passes directly underneath the exhaust port.

Best of balance.

Neo

Well Poop! that does look like the way it is run. :agreed:

The long header has been around for a while, since '05 as I recall, and does indeed seem to bring out a bit more low end grunt out of the motor on most accounts.

The 28mm VHST carby on the 2.9's has some real technical advantages over the standard PHBL. Hopefully they have these things worked out, as it is obvious enough that Sherco is ready and willing to run with them at this point. Should offer a good power apply and lots of top end! Similar to the 28 Kiehin which is still finiky!

Yet for the average punter, I would still think a standard 250 the way to go. Ask for too much and your plate runneth over! ^_^

I reckon you're right on the blue rims, gold just looks cheap to me ^_^

And I think that rims that are anodized right to the outer edges like that will look like crap once they've scuffed their first rock.

Best of balance.

Neo