Bloody Weather!

hrc2002

Evening all,

Anyone in the UK now will know of the weather...those somewhere nice and warm can guess at our delightful weather of rain, quite formally know in the UK as 'p***ing it down'.

Anyway, anyone know of a UK supplier of the Hebo/other makes waterproof jackets?

Its not the riding jacket I mean, but the actual anarack type ones.

Many Thanks!

Love Matt

Matt my freind, I have a hard time sympathizing with you when I'm buried in 3' of bloody snow and -18C temperatures :wall::P

That said, have a look at GasGas UK's website under Enduro. Hebo have a nice anorak style true raincoat listed in their enduro line.

Anyway, anyone know of a UK supplier of the Hebo/other makes waterproof jackets?

Its not the riding jacket I mean, but the actual anarack type ones.

I was in BVM the other day in Stroud (when I should have been working). They had a couple of good looking ones - xciting (blue or red I think), raw sport in black, and definitely had a load of those bright yellow ones. I didn't look too much at those as I have no desire to look like a 6'3" canary, but the xciting were about

well matt my condolences , neonsurge and myself had a f****n ace day playin today and i do believe the sun even made a brief apperance (sp?) we do both live near scarboro though , you know sun, sea , trials !

re the hebo jackets i have a similar thing( kind of a smock ) which i got from springfields army stores(its a proper bike top not some smelly ex squaddie thing) and its breathable has with stood 2 years of trail riding enduros and trials and all i do is steam clean it !! and it is 100% waterproof and whilst your there get some goretex socks 100% dry feet too !!!!!!!!! :wall:

Edited by lastplacebrad

I bought a "Fila"light waterproof jacket from my local sports discount shop for use "incase" it rained while on holiday, but for use on my bike as a second thought.I checked it out so that when in the riding position the slieves wouldnt be sliding up my arms and also wouldnt feel tight anywhere.It has vents aswel and Kept me dry 2 weeks ago when I used it for the first time in the rain

It only cost about