Has Craig Mawlem Got A Website ?

old trials fanatic

He is still around,I followed him into the car park at the last Golden Valley trial. His stuff may not be cheap,but he does some really nice bits and his enthusiasm is helping to keep up interest in the Yam and Majesty thing.I'd buy one of his frame kits if I wasnt up to my armpits in other projects.......

He is still around,I followed him into the car park at the last Golden Valley trial. His stuff may not be cheap,but he does some really nice bits and his enthusiasm is helping to keep up interest in the Yam and Majesty thing.I'd buy one of his frame kits if I wasnt up to my armpits in other projects.......

Hows that 4stroke ty coming on jonv8?

Scorpa250

Thanks Jon. Got my eye on one of Micks new frames. Cheaper and updated too :lol:

Just wanted to find out what his current prices were like thanks everybody for the links.

Dont, - I've just got toooo much on the go.I walk past it 20 times a day with lots of dust on it,not done anything on it for a good 6 months.Since I took on the job of trials sec for the Bath club I seem to have very little spare time,and its not just trials,I'm also in the middle of rebuilding my Ducati heads one of which took a whole day...... then theres my HT5 which i'm in the middle of fitting an electrex world ignition system to.

But the Ty project will get done,its not really that far off mechanically,just finish the airbox and wire it up.I plan to do a dry test before I paint any of it.

I'd be interested too. Could you PM me when you have more details please

Will do :icon_salut:

Talking to Mick today he reminded me that the frames must be refered to as MATY frames, in reality based on the original Majesty frames but developed and brought up to date taking into account the development that has happened since Mick developed the original Majesty, not Majesty frames. Cant call them Majesty because someone might spit the dummy. Then again the MA in majesty did refer to Mick Andrews and the TY to the TY Yamaha after all :chairfall:

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Craig Mawlam has had a new website for some time now and it is very easy to find. Although some people may think his prices are expensive, all his products are made to a very high standard. He is a true enthusiast and without people like him life would be even more expensive for all us true Majesty fans. I ve got one of Mick Andrews' frames and hope to finish the build soon. Wonder how his new ones will differ?

• 1 month later...

Will do :icon_salut:

Talking to Mick today he reminded me that the frames must be refered to as MATY frames, in reality based on the original Majesty frames but developed and brought up to date taking into account the development that has happened since Mick developed the original Majesty, not Majesty frames. Cant call them Majesty because someone might spit the dummy. Then again the MA in majesty did refer to Mick Andrews and the TY to the TY Yamaha after all :chairfall:

Is Mick doing any full size frames for 175 motors paul? :icon_salut: