Fajardo signs for ossa

joshhewitt7

As things stand Jack will be Beta's only rider for the indoor championship.

Just noticed that, But Jack rides for TTT, The Beta factory will have no rider at all, unless Doug decides to ride all the indoors, But I Can't see that happening really.

Just noticed that, But Jack rides for TTT, The Beta factory will have no rider at all, unless Doug decides to ride all the indoors, But I Can't see that happening really.

Dont think it's as simple as 'Doug decides he wants to ride all the indoors' am sure its invite only and I would expect that the FIM are not that bothered who's on what bikes as long as there is representation from everyone - which there is. I also Beta have very little input as to who rides the series. It's not the FIM's fault that Fajardo has left Beta.

As for Beta they dont have great options do they? The best 7 or so riders in the world are done so leaves them with Brown, Wigg, Gubian as their only options IF they want another rider alongside Lampkin.

IMO they'd almost be as well off leaving it with Doug alone rather than picking up the additional expense of another rider who, in all honesty, wont bring much to the table or any wins.

I'd like to see Wiggy back on the Gasser, but cant see that happening with Raga and Dabill there. Outside of that then I'd say Sherco could be a good move if TTT dont keep him. Like Dabster said Wiggy's had a pretty good year in UK and Europe but possibly struggled a little in WTC.

What about Wiggy as Ossa number 2?? They looking for anyone else?

IMO they'd almost be as well off leaving it with Doug alone rather than picking up the additional expense of another rider who, in all honesty, wont bring much to the table or any wins.

Rubbish, they would be much better putting their money into developing further a young rider like wigg who is european champion as opposed to a has been.

if raga leaves gas gas what do you want them to do, bring back jordi tarres?

Rubbish, they would be much better putting their money into developing further a young rider like wigg who is european champion as opposed to a has been.

if raga leaves gas gas what do you want them to do, bring back jordi tarres?

i think fajardo is 25, one year older than Bou, and just had the best year of his career, there's a few good rides left... :blink: developing and supporting younger riders i'm sure will come

But by signing another rider, what would Beta get? Nothing!

Expense and that's it. No wins, no podiums, no new money coming to the team, nothing.

Doug would still be their best rider as anyone who 'may' sign wouldn't finish higher than 6th and I suspect Doug is still a big draw and big name for them.

But by signing another rider, what would Beta get? Nothing!

Expense and that's it. No wins, no podiums, no new money coming to the team, nothing.

Doug would still be their best rider as anyone who 'may' sign wouldn't finish higher than 6th and I suspect Doug is still a big draw and big name for them.

I doubt if Dougie will bring them any wins or podiums either, I think a factory should really have 2 bikes entered anyhow.