Tyre Beader...

boofont

These look like the Spanish black ones, some of them are too long and need to be shortened.

YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE have just started selling a better version either direct or through dealers, apparently, so call your local shop and its in your hand for

I bought my first lot from a tyre/air tools wholesaler to the tyre fitting trade, a couple of years back but when they went bust I took a tuperware beaker, yes my mum used to do parties in the 60's, and asked the local tyre fitters shop if I could buy a beaker full. He let me have it for tea money.

Think vesty sells big tubs of it.

Thanks Dabster, I've bought the trolley, but I'm buggered if I can get the tyre on with it. Have you got any tips?

:angry:

On a less serious note, those prices look pretty good. Anybody got those T-Bar Allen keys? Are they 'monkey-sh*t or OK? Seem cheap.

The folding allen keys are cheapest I've seen them, and the plastic is handy to shove in the pocket for those of us that hit the floor regularly.

I spent a fortune having my beader apparently hand delivered by topfun, almost doubled the price. Definitely worth it at this price.

The real ****er is I've never managed to seal my spokes since about 4 weeks after I got the beader. I need to get that tube out some time.

Edited by bikespace

If you want a tool to carry round at a Trial try this:-

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p...60&r=2079&g=111

buy additional bits:-

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product.asp?p...78&r=2079&g=111

Then you should have all the hex heads / screwdrivers you need to carry.

For home I have a set of Britool T-hex, they cost less than a night out on the sauce.