Rebuilding An 02 Beta.

craftypiggy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You put the kicker on the wrong side.

What kind of bike do you ride???

If it isn't a Beta then if you look closely then you will find that both the kickstart and the chain are on the wrong side. Not to mension the water pump and other stuff like that.

What do you use to clean your bike crafty piggy?

Bob

I put all the nuts and bolts in a tray and spray degreaser in there, leave that for about 20 minutes and then take out and blow with airline, spray WD40 on them all, then scrub with toothbrush, then wipe with rag after that blow with airline. For all the larger bits I spray a liberal amount of WD40 then scrub with toothbrush, then blow with airline. After everything is clean spray WD40 thinly across the bike and wipe with a clean rag to make it shine.

Lloyd :wacko:

You put the kicker on the wrong side.

What kind of bike do you ride???

If it isn't a Beta then if you look closely then you will find that both the kickstart and the chain are on the wrong side. Not to mension the water pump and other stuff like that.

What do you use to clean your bike crafty piggy?

Bob

I think it may be an ateB, and the photo got reversed.

Hmmm, judging by the lack of scratches/rubbing in the usual places, i would say craftypiggy has posted pictures of his bike when it was new.

Look at the inside of the silencer and the frame/swingarm where your boots rub after 5 mins on the bike.

I demand craftypiggy posts photo's of the bike with todays newspaper next to it!!!!!!

He's pulled a fast one on you :stoned::wacko:

It's not Brand New it's just I have cleaned every single piece well, The rason why the side of the frame doesn't look worn is becuase I had carbon fibre cut outs but they were really scruffy so I took them off. It really is my bike now, I have bought some carbon sorta plastic and put on the swingarm etc... I'm just gonna cry when it all gets mucky again. :wacko:

Lloyd