Trials Helmet

merseamudboy

I need to be careful with the helmet I buy for my road bike as most are too 'round' in shape and give me a blinding headache. I do know of two models that are designed to fit my head shape and they're fine.

I tried on a few trials open face helmets today and they all seemed to be very uncomfortable. Does anyone know of a model that suits a narrower 'bonce'?

Peter

The Airoh Rock was too tight across the forehead in the size that otherwise fitted. I usually take a Sm size helmet but the Med Nau Eve was as good as it got.

Peter

Hard to say without knowing which ones you tried. However The Airoh "Rock" does seem to suit a lot of riders and it is very light.

I need to be careful with the helmet I buy for my road bike as most are too 'round' in shape and give me a blinding headache. I do know of two models that are designed to fit my head shape and they're fine.

I tried on a few trials open face helmets today and they all seemed to be very uncomfortable. Does anyone know of a model that suits a narrower 'bonce'?

Peter

Just an update to say that I've found a trial helmet that suits my head shape. A Wulfsport Airflo. Reasonably priced too. A size small (which is the right size normally) fits fine.

Appleyards of Keithley.

Peter

Edited by Merseamudboy

Just an update to say that I've found a trial helmet that suits my head shape. A Wulfsport Airflo. Reasonably priced too. A size small (which is the right size normally) fits fine.

Appleyards of Keithley.

Peter

Funny, as I just seen this thread and was about to suggest you at least try one. Good price and seems decent bang for buck! :rolleyes: