Monday music on Weds!

copemech

Just for you Copey, I don't normally go within a hundred miles of 'Kuntry and Western so this is as close as I get...

I am not big on Kuntry, but there is some good music there, as it is not what it was many years ago!

Word of the day is Taylor Swift! She is still young, but fantastic in many ways, and the real deal!

Pity I cannot find a decent post because I already know the VEVO content will not work there, so you gotta do your own searchwork. Heard she won the Country Music Assoc. top award this year for entertainer of the year! Well deserved I think. Nothing radical here, just good music and voice, and lyrics. :thumbup:

Edited by copemech

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Hav said I never relly liket the boys singing to me, but I would like to see if 's bassist could sing a bit!

Skinny bloke on guitar is still a fav.

Just ran across this thread boys ... All I can say is that Tal W. is a phenom !!!!

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...

Stuck in the head today! Still good after all the years! Geez, when was that? :rolleyes:

:icon_salut: Oh yes, Copey, you've redeemed yourself with that one :thumbup:

I do like lead singers to be a bit insane...

Not many people know that the next record is named after how often I get my oats :banana2: :-