Here we go again - Majesty

johnnyboxer

I've just bought a Fizzy DX for my sixteener bike licence, it's a great little bike too!! I ride a TY very poorly in my local club on the easy route and I have to say I struggle with some of the sections but most of the top riders in the club are Yamaha mounted

Fizzie DX .. the one with the big disc like thing on the front that is less effective than the previous models drum?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ha ha, maybe I should have taken it to Telford judging by the prices they were "supposed" to be changing hands for. :popcorn::rolleyes:

Is the Matey frame project shelved completely??

No i havent had chance to pop round to Micks since he came back from Canada, must rectify that soon, but i've heard on the grapevine that he has had some done but cant confirm. Think if he has they are the pre sold ones. I really wanted one but now i'm skint that aint gonna happen :crying: just have to put the motor and all the other bits back on the shelf hopeing for a lottery win then again i could always sell the Ossa and the Bultaco :popcorn:

No i havent had chance to pop round to Micks since he came back from Canada, must rectify that soon, but i've heard on the grapevine that he has had some done but cant confirm. Think if he has they are the pre sold ones. I really wanted one but now i'm skint that aint gonna happen :crying: just have to put the motor and all the other bits back on the shelf hopeing for a lottery win then again i could always sell the Ossa and the Bultaco :popcorn:

Thought you would have been 1st in line with all the ty's you gathered together.... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

My bidder didn't make contact, bid 1300. Thanks for that.Reported to ebay, but they are on the bidders side so cant leave a neg..So if anyone wants a Majesty PM me otherwise it goes to the back of the queue. <_<