Cheap Goretex Jacket

perce

Nice find Mr Perce :thumbup: but if your budget is tight, even cheaper HERE?

:wacko: GJ

You get what you pay for, Perces find is very suitable for riding the Scottish whereas the lidle is perhaps suitable for walking down Main Street in a shower!

You get what you pay for, Perces find is very suitable for riding the Scottish whereas the lidle is perhaps suitable for walking down Main Street in a shower!

You do indeed get what you pay for and Perce's find seems excellent value for money but I wouldn't be too quick to knock the cheaper options as they have their advantages also.

-They're very good as a 'back up' set in case your decent gear gets eaten by badgers.

-They roll up into a very manageable size and are easy to carry for those 'just in case' days.

-You don't mind so much when they get ripped, lost or used as rags.

-No need to worry about the sticky residue left from the gaffa tape.

-You can use them in the evening for walking down the Main St in a shower while your other gear is drying out.

-You can stick them on e-bay after the six days and probably still make a profit.

Whatever you choose to purchase you'll probably still get soaked if it's p*ssing down. See you at Fort Bill, I'll be wearing my trusty old Belstaff :D

GJ :wacko:

You do indeed get what you pay for and Perce's find seems excellent value for money but I wouldn't be too quick to knock the cheaper options as they have their advantages also.

-They're very good as a 'back up' set in case your decent gear gets eaten by badgers.

-They roll up into a very manageable size and are easy to carry for those 'just in case' days.

-You don't mind so much when they get ripped, lost or used as rags.

-No need to worry about the sticky residue left from the gaffa tape.

-You can use them in the evening for walking down the Main St in a shower while your other gear is drying out.

-You can stick them on e-bay after the six days and probably still make a profit.

Whatever you choose to purchase you'll probably still get soaked if it's p*ssing down. See you at Fort Bill, I'll be wearing my trusty old Belstaff :D

GJ :wacko:

Badgers round here are regularily seen wearing goretex jackets its an urban myth they eat them.