Fort William World Round 2011

portman

Im thinking of going to watch this bit what us it like for viewing? Is it hard to actually see due to the amount of people or is it easy to get a good spot so you can view the action up close

I didn't go so don't know for sure but looking at last years photos and the spread of sections I bet you will get agood view.

With the recession/only one days competition and ssdt 100 years taking peoples intrest I think less will attend, but hope the opposite is the case.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have managed to make this event part of my honeymoon. I have been making sure the indoor and outdoor events are being watched whilst the good lady is eating her brekkie on a Saturday morning. Slowly getting her hooked. She is looking forward to it.

We at RUTS are really looking forward to the Fort William round as last year was a blast. It was certainly one of the best events that I have ever attended, it's got everything, well apart from the Foo Fighters!

Very kindly L+M Events are again supporting RUTS with space in the trade area where we will be offering a few fun challenges for youngsters and adults alike, so please come and say hello and find out about what we do. See how long YOU can balance on a beautifully restored Yamaha TY175 'Sammy Miller' from 1986

Were camping at Glen Nevis campsite in the 'Spruce' field on Friday and Saturday, feel free to swing by for a dram and the craic, you wont miss us!

RUTS is a Scottish youth work charity which uses motorcycles and trials as the 'hook' to get young folk involved.

Click to go to the RUTS website

Edited by somerled

Heading up in the morning. I should be packed/packing, but in typical "me" fashion I'll end up running around like a headless chicken in the morning after spending my evening throwing an Impreza round the Nurburgring in GT5 :rolleyes:

No mention of Alexz as part of the British contingent. Is he riding for another country now?

No Alexz this weekend I suspect, Facebook is covered in pics of a massivley swollen and bruised ankle, he's on crutches as well, looks like a training accident. Shame was looking forward to watching him, he may not be getting top three results but by god you cant fault his effort....from last year.... :thumbup:

post-787-0-57597900-1311930987.jpg