Here's a few pics

gumby26

Thanks Fella's and no sweat on the get together :thumbup: . Glen,..of course you can bring your fidy and trials bike. We have a few cool spots to bicycle too ! Thanks Scoobydo,... the 300 is all original ( except for the bars and panels ). I took the OEM's off and put on some rider bars and panels. The 240 I restored last year. The 200 should be done soon !

Nice 300!

I wondered about the shockers, but they are the original Marzocchis on back to front I think... The yellow sticker goes inboard and the 'cooling fins' go outboard so you can knock them off on Rocks!... Must be rubbing on the chainguard that way round?

Has the 240 got the 300 ft mudguard on too?

Edited by Rosey

Hi Rosey. Yes the shocks were on reversed, ( sounds better than backwards ) :) When I got the bike I did a full service including changing the oil in the shocks. When finished I knew something was not right and rotated them before riding. Jeez,...I can't get anything by you guys :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rosey, I missed your question on the front mudgaurd. Yes it is off a 300 /301. I found a guy here in the states who had a OEM 240 rear mudgaurd, badges and a OEM 300/301 front mudgaurd. I'm sure most of you have seen the 240/200 "copy" front mudgaurds from "In Motion Bultaco" if not check them out, they look NICE ! I have one on the way !!! The 200 is almost done and will post pics soon....... Hope all is well.

Gary

• 1 month later...