What is the Problem

mclarke

Ok this week end 29/05/11 is the Barrett help for heroes trial. Run as a traditional type trial using no stop rule at a fantastic venue in the Cotswolds. There will be 2 routes one being nice and easy suitable for complete novice riders and trail bikes,the other being normal Clubman standard with nothing scarey or dangerous just nice none! bouncy sections.

SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ! you can't all be going away for the weekend , as far as i know we are not clashing dates with any one else locally . The regs have been posted for weeks in tmx and on line. The club is giving all the fees to HELP FOR HEROES .So why if i take my shoes and socks off can i count the entries that as secretary i have received so far. Now i know i can be a little bit grumpy sometimes but surely i haven't pi**ed every trials rider in the south of the country off have i ? I've got more entries from out of center eg essex than i have from our own western center .My aim was to raise a

Could you PM me more details please.

Ok this week end 29/05/11 is the Barrett help for heroes trial. Run as a traditional type trial using no stop rule at a fantastic venue in the Cotswolds. There will be 2 routes one being nice and easy suitable for complete novice riders and trail bikes,the other being normal Clubman standard with nothing scarey or dangerous just nice none! bouncy sections.

SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ! you can't all be going away for the weekend , as far as i know we are not clashing dates with any one else locally . The regs have been posted for weeks in tmx and on line. The club is giving all the fees to HELP FOR HEROES .So why if i take my shoes and socks off can i count the entries that as secretary i have received so far. Now i know i can be a little bit grumpy sometimes but surely i haven't pi**ed every trials rider in the south of the country off have i ? I've got more entries from out of center eg essex than i have from our own western center .My aim was to raise a

I have never done a trial before would this trial be ok for a novice on a old twinshock?

What do I need to do to enter?

Thanks

Take a look at the ACU Western Centre Website for more info' HERE

Edited by Lowbrow