Wot the missus discovered yesterday.....

grizz

I had a job interview yesterday, and when I came home, the first thing I needed to do was to get out of the 3 piece suit and collar & tie, and of course get my shorts and sandals on...... thats the way I roll.

When I had stripped off, and was about to put my garage shorts on, she squaked..... I thought one of the cats had either crapped on the bed (highly unlikely) or brought a kill into the bedroom.

When I asked her what ?? he pointed at my ass and said.... "What happened there? "

I checked in the mirror and found that Chads Farms wobbler 10 days ago had left a mark on my side, I probably did not leave the stones and tree roots unmarked either though.

I had done a red oute after clearing a yellow, and managed to come unstuck from the bike at the top of the last loop before exiting section, but did not fall or stall the bike, but when I wheeled it around, my boots slipped on the flint stones and I thudded onto my side, bike still running and in hand.

It throbbed a bit, and later I felt a lump in there somewhere, but gave it no further thought until Nicola saw it and commented that I really should consider stamp collecting or even crocheting.

Said bruise.

P1020870.jpg

Are you sure she was looking at the bruise or the fact you appear to be wearing her pants!!!!!

At least you know how you did that- I am always amused at the bruises that appear a few days later and you can't remember how you got it - too busy dabbing to worry about the pain probably

And them at home think we are out having fun?

So true.

Are you sure she was looking at the bruise or the fact you appear to be wearing her pants!!!!!

At least you know how you did that- I am always amused at the bruises that appear a few days later and you can't remember how you got it - too busy dabbing to worry about the pain probably

Interesting..... underpants....

I cannot for the life of me understand why people want to wear Boxers under clothes, when I grew up underpants were and in my view still are meant to be comfy.

Not that this is a thread or forum on underpants , I would never fit into her underwear anyway :biggrinsanta: