Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

That looks nice r2w, looks like its still got the original tyres on? MT60's or something? My back one was shagged after the first 1000 miles, 600 of that was running in too! Fitted a Corsa after that, got 1500 out of that, a bit better but not much! Maxis Goldspeed (Silver compound) get my vote when you change.

Has it had any mods done Heath? Tried to see if it still has the EPS fitted, I think it has. Its located on the right under the seat, look's like this:

before1.jpg

Junk it, all it does is reduce the emissons. You can read more about it here. Put a bad-boy race can on, up-jet the carb and mod the airbox using the kit here and then junk the snorkel on the top of the airbox. Sorted!!

Good Supermoto forum on Visordown here.

This is another good site too.

Edited by boofont

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new bike... and matching Arai.

Turns out it is a present from my mum and dad... i like free, the best price you can get!!  :hyper:

that's is a sweeeeeeeeeet looker and FREE why can't this happen to me

Thanks Boofont... but hang on a bit. Money is in very short supply at the moment so mods that can be carried out are the free ones!!

Any way, i have to save up for your scrumpy delivery for Hawkstone!!  :hyper:

Do the EPS mod then, its free! I can help you out with it. I bought my exhuast second hand of ebay, cost about

got it muddy now and very pleased with it. I put a 46 tooth rear sprocket on the back as it seems to fast with the 41 it comes with. the only other thing I'm not too keen on is the tick over it fast (1800rpm), other than that I'm very glad I got it.

Rob

To BAbARRACUDA:

Got my new bike the same day as you got yours. But mine is only a 125 as you could watch the pic I sent a few weeks ago on the forum. I'm very surprised you could buy a 200 in Britain?? In France you could buy only a 125 and try to find a 200 kit afterwards.

What do you think of your bike? Great isn't it???

Have a lot of fun !