colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lewis and James,

She certainly is for sale, not much action at the moment though :D

Hi Richy,

Yours looks sweet, i much prefer that colour scheme, what year is yours?

The clutch is much better after changing the oil for ATF fluid and giving the cable an extreme lubing (ooer!). There doesn't seem to be much improvement to be made on the cable run but it feels quite nice but has quite a small point of engagment. It's just about one finger operation but i do have quite big meat hooks and my clutch memories are all of eighties Fantics so this seems quite easy in comparison. ;)

If anyone knows of a 2000 or newer Beta, Gas Gas, Sherco, Montesa or Scorpa for sale at a reasonable price (not really allowed to spend more than

W.B.

Going by the frame and engine number it's a 1994 model, hydraulic clutch on it as standard (or at least thats what i've been told) the colour scheme is the same as i got it, i cant trace any new mudguards in that colour, can only get them in white now. The clutch on this one is light as a feather, i need that sort of help with my riding skills.

Does anyone know where my pictures have gone? My gallery seems to have disappeared as well. If i've upset someone then i apologise but it wasn't my intention to post pictures on here as free advertising and it wasn't me who raised the subject of the bike being for sale. ;)

Roy.

Thanks Wiltshire boy and Richy...will try to get some plastics for the Aprilia soon!

r2W..you're bike is FAR too shiny..(I'm only jealous!!)...you'll have to let me put some more scratches on it for you..or maybe you'll do it yourself! ;)

COLLY...thanks...I reckon the yellow looks good eh!...BUT ..it is a crap painthjob..(done by me)..if you look closely. But luckily its a bit far for you guys to come and have a closer look :D:D;)