Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi celine gasgas, yes I love it thanks, I havent had time to ride it much but from the rides I have had I am very impressed. Its very capable of carrying me up and over anything I dare attempt :hyper: The engine is very good and the bike is so light and flickable. I will see how I perform on it this sunday at its first trial. The 200's are available in this country, mine arrived very quickly!

How do you like your 125?

How do you like your 125?

I've just tried yesterday evening and it's a real great bike. I'm very surprised and pleased to see how powerful a so tiny engine could be ! I can go up everything I did with my 250. But it's lighter and easier to ride. I dont regret my choice!

Good luck for your trial on Sunday!

I have no event to ride before June 19th but I have lessons with kids on Saturday afternoon. A good occasion to try my tiny bike again!

The missus has decided to swap her gsxr600 in for a KTM Duke now... hopefully a grey and black one!!

:lol:

His and her's bikes, how nice! :D

Got to ditch the mirrors off the LC4 by the way, give it the real motard look!

Edited by boofont

LoL yer mate funniest thing happened today my friends had his bike (50cc) with L plates on for about 2 week now and hes only just got tax for his bike but he hasnt actually done any tests to ride it........Well today as being my last ever full day of secondary school he thought he would croggy my other mate home down the road.

i thought he was pushing it riding with no tax and no CBT , but off he goes with my mate on the back looking dodgy as ever ( he had pen allover his face dont ask why) And halfway back Undercover cop car followed him down to where he dropped my mate off.

3 points on his liecence and a

I find mine easier to ride than my older 280 also, it doesnt run away with you when you get tired!

I felt exactly the same with my 125. As it's lighter and less powerful you make less stupid mistakes due to tiredness. But's it's the first feeling we have. Maybe it would be different in a whole event ? You'll tell me on Monday ! Have a good time and keep your feet up !