My 2009 Evo 250, New look....

bigman

Hi Guys, recently bought some new plastics as the originals were abit worse for wear, a set of top trial team mudguards were in order but I was not much of a fan of the TTT sticker kit, so I decided to get some decals made myself, A guy at work drew up the original 09 style graphics and got them re-cut but red instead, I think they turned out well. I also have a set of red rim strips for the sidewalls but I have not had a chance to fit them yet, here are some pictures:

img0453ph.jpg

img0452wc.jpg

img0451x.jpg

img0450ev.jpg

Adam

Edited by Bigman

Grip's are wonky, You need some roundup too.

Yeh, the left grip tends to spin slowly whilst riding, its not bad enough to notice when riding si it doesn't bother me. And yes, I have just finished round 1 of spraying the garden, round 2 this week, providing it doesn't rain!!

Adam

Nice work! Where did you get th fork brace?

The fork brace came with the mudguards, Steve Saunders supplied me the TTT mudguard kit without the stickers.

I am just fitting my red rim strips, looks good so far!!

EDIT:

Fitted the rim strips:

img0456zc.jpg

img0454ls.jpg

Adam

Edited by Bigman

Hundreds of readers across the globe who suffer from bike cleaning OCD, are now twitching in front of their computer screens at the sight of a dirty bike being fitted with new rim decals.

Is that Andrex Quilted?

Hundreds of readers across the globe who suffer from bike cleaning OCD, are now twitching in front of their computer screens at the sight of a dirty bike being fitted with new rim decals.

Is that Andrex Quilted?

haha, I know what you mean, I admit my bike doesn't get cleaned as much as it should, although it is generaly kept well maintainence wise! and the rims were cleaned VERY well before putting on the decals, cleaning with hot water and soap, then dried with the heat gun, then meths, wiped down then warmed up before fitting the decals!

Also, unfortunately not, its tesco kitchen towel :P

Adam

Just taken the bike back out to the shed and took some new pics, my red and black SXS number board arrived in the post this morning, I think it finishs it off just nicely!!

img0464l.jpg

img0463io.jpg

And here it is with my other toy!

img0465rc.jpg

Adam

Edited by Bigman

• 7 months later...