Sheffield indoor

hannu

Thinking of getting some tickets for Sheffield on 7th January, yes I know its late but tickets are still available. I've never been before so don't know were the best seats that are still available are ! is there anywhere I should avoid ?

It's a great evenings entertainment. The only advice I'd give is try to get seats on the first tier as the second tier can be a bit too far back to see all the action.(although there will no doubt be large screens showing all the action) I purchased 3 tickets a couple of weeks ago and struggled to find any decent seats by going directly through the sheffield arena website. I used Ticketmaster and was able to find seats in a decent location on the first tier. Hope that helps :kerstsmiley:

It's a great evenings entertainment. The only advice I'd give is try to get seats on the first tier as the second tier can be a bit too far back to see all the action.(although there will no doubt be large screens showing all the action) I purchased 3 tickets a couple of weeks ago and struggled to find any decent seats by going directly through the sheffield arena website. I used Ticket-master and was able to find seats in a decent location on the first tier. Hope that helps :kerstsmiley:

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately Ticket-master aren't selling tickets now ! :blush:

Had a look at the ticket situation today after reading the 'Lampkin's Last Stand' article on the front page. My lad is desperate to see him ride, as he missed him in Scotland due to the ankle injury and again at the Scott.

I was surprised to see that ticket sales were not going through Jake Millers G2F site, is that normal these days? Anyway, I decided not to bother as all the best seats had been taken and Sheffield can be lousy viewing from some seats...

I was surprised to see that ticket sales were not going through Jake Millers G2F site, is that normal these days?

The only Sheffield tickets G2F have ever sold were for the Dougie Lampkin hospitality and they stopped that a couple of years ago. Remember the first time we went? Jesus - how drunk afterwards? I seem to recall the night porter telling us we'd had enough at some ungodly hour in the morning... :beer:

The only Sheffield tickets G2F have ever sold were for the Dougie Lampkin hospitality and they stopped that a couple of years ago. Remember the first time we went? Jesus - how drunk afterwards? I seem to recall the night porter telling us we'd had enough at some ungodly hour in the morning... :beer:

Was that the year Sharpy stayed as well? Me and Stu were last out of the bar if I remember rightly, I was ill for days afterwards! :barf:

Had a look at the ticket situation today after reading the 'Lampkin's Last Stand' article on the front page. My lad is desperate to see him ride, as he missed him in Scotland due to the ankle injury and again at the Scott.

I was surprised to see that ticket sales were not going through Jake Millers G2F site, is that normal these days? Anyway, I decided not to bother as all the best seats had been taken and Sheffield can be lousy viewing from some seats...

Crikey when was the last time you went?

it must be 5 years since the g2f hospitality?

Was that the last time we rode together Kin'll dun't time fly, now tha's trimmed up a bit tha'll be ready to go again.

Wow! May 2007 it was, almost 5 years ago now. Can't believe it's 3 years since I gave up smoking! That reminds me, is Andy still off the fags?