Trials entry classes?

motomanandy

Im planning on doing the presidents trial post hill leeds on boxing day.Ive had a bike for 3 months but never entered a trial.Which class do i enter?

Looking at the novice class its down to do the hard course whereas the clubman class does the easy course! so i guess clubman classes are where a rider should start? :guinness:

Im planning on doing the presidents trial post hill leeds on boxing day.Ive had a bike for 3 months but never entered a trial.Which class do i enter?

Looking at the novice class its down to do the hard course whereas the clubman class does the easy course! so i guess clubman classes are where a rider should start? :guinness:

hi ,yes easy course clubman or yellow course ,try the easiest course to start with just to get your bearings its harder than it looks

Generally West Leeds run Three courses with a Complete beginners course below the Clubman. However At the Presidents Trial Only two will be marked looking at the regs. It won't kill you but you might find some sections just a bit hard. I'd say whichever you go to see how you do and enjoy the ride.

Hi. Going on Post Hill to walk round tomorrow and plot out the sections for Boxing Day.

We're going to aim to make them rideable no-stop but with the rules being as they are for this trial stop is permitted and ride them as you want. There are only 2 courses and maybe it will be a little hard for your first trial but dont give up on your first lap as sections generally get easyer the more they are ridden.

There will be a few harder sections to sort the top riders out but anything you dont fancy just ask for 5. If you do find it a little hard then dont let this put you off riding our club trials as they are a lot easyer.

Hope to see you monday.