nice quiet trials bike

citrus

I ride enduro's in SEEC at clubman b and want to improve...

now alas I was too busy watching kick start in teh 80's rather than doing it !! ... so belatedly want to get a trials bike to hone my slow and log/obstacle skills

have a large private garden but in a surburban area and hoping to get my son involved as well ...my club (Croydon) also do trials so might persue that side as well but for now ...

I am looking for advice on a nice quiet trials bike that would be ok for close skills and tackling smallish obstacles we can set up in our acre plot ...

Are the two strokes noiser than the 4 strokes ? ...etc etc

Welcome any advice on the topic.

Cheers

Citrus

Edited by citrus

Hi Citrus, I have a 4 stroke Beta Evo and before that a 4 stroke Beta Rev. Very quiet, smooth and predictable. Can't fault it.

And it sure beats putting oil in your unleaded!!!!! :thumbup:

I ride enduro's in SEEC at clubman b and want to improve...

now alas I was too busy watching kick start in teh 80's rather than doing it !! ... so belatedly want to get a trials bike to hone my slow and log/obstacle skills

have a large private garden but in a surburban area and hoping to get my son involved as well ...my club (Croydon) also do trials so might persue that side as well but for now ...

I am looking for advice on a nice quiet trials bike that would be ok for close skills and tackling smallish obstacles we can set up in our acre plot ...

Are the two strokes noiser than the 4 strokes ? ...etc etc

Welcome any advice on the topic.

Cheers

Citrus