TLR 250 Footrests

austini

Hi, I remember seeing on this forum some bolt on footrests that lower the peg position for the TLR but I can't for the life of me find the post now!

Can some one please point me in the right direction, I believe they were sold through TY Offroad, however I can't find a link to that site that works.

Any ideas? I don't really want to cut and weld the TLR if I don't have to.

Thanks for the replys guys however I distinctly remember seeing a bracket and footrest kit that bolts strait on to the original footrest locating point and mpoves the footrests down and rearward with no welding involved.

Trying to reply on my iPhone. Back in the real world now.

I think I remember Woody having some connection with the 'bolt on' type hangers. I'm sure if you drop him a line through here he'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Didn't see this topic before as don't generally look into the Honda forum.

Yes, it's a mate of mine at TY Offroad that does/did them but he's discontinued his website now which is why you can't find it.

He'll be at Telford this weekend but not much use when you're in Australia... I'll ask him if he still does them and reply om here. Be tomorrow now though.