Beta Evo Nocking ?

westygas270

Hi has anyone had similar problem with there bike? mine is a 2010 290 evo been out on it today and it has started making a v loud whining noise grinding noise, not sure if from piston area or clutch to have a look? sounds like it is piston but surley not on a 2010 bike ? help pls

Hi has anyone had similar problem with there bike? mine is a 2010 290 evo been out on it today and it has started making a v loud whining noise grinding noise, not sure if from piston area or clutch to have a look? sounds like it is piston but surley not on a 2010 bike ? help pls

check flywheel weight first

What oil mix are you running? Do you do road work? Lots of full throttle work?

For this to happen something is not right. Most likely a lack of lube or duff bearings from new?

I don't know what your carb settings should be but I'd check them out to make sure enough fuel mix is going through the motor to lube it.

carnt remember what ratio it is i use without looking have it marked out have used it on my betas b4 and run spot on to now, nope no road work or full throttle hardly need it from torque of the bike think its duff bearings got to see lampkins in the week to talk to them bout it

• 7 months later...

• 1 month later...