Fraser

brian r

Mmmm very nice but not a Fraser, looks wise at least. More a copy of the 305 works bikes

Fraser had seperate tank and seat unit and the fuel may even have been held in the top frame tube, can't remember now. May have a picture of one somewhere, if I can find it I'll post it

Edited by Woody

Never knew Fraser did frames for the TL125. The one I was thinking of was his 305 version of the TL250 which used a frame similar to the one in the second link with fuel in the top tube.

Never actually saw one though even though they were made in Redditch which is local.

Never knew Fraser did frames for the TL125. The one I was thinking of was his 305 version of the TL250 which used a frame similar to the one in the second link with fuel in the top tube.

Never actually saw one though even though they were made in Redditch which is local.

I had the misfortune to ride a TL 180 Fraser, probably around 1978ish, all I can remember of it was in an effort to increase the ground clearance it had a high centre of gravity. The rear girling gassers always felt like pogo sticks.

We drove up to Hebden Bridge to by the frame kit, should have gone to Redditch and saved on the petrol. It was a big disappointment the best TL125 based conversion at the time was being ridden by Nick Holt, built by a guy up in Cambridge (St Neots ?).

My Fraser TL180 was fenced off to Windsor Comp Shop where it sat until the shop closed down :unsure:

305 works style replica - Jim Susans frame!

Have you had a ride out on it yet John. Be interesting to know how it performs.

Still kicking myself for not bidding on it but I think you'd probably have outbid me. My redundancy cheque came too late.......

It was a big disappointment the best TL125 based conversion at the time was being ridden by Nick Holt, built by a guy up in Cambridge (St Neots ?)

Was the Honda conversion you were thinking of by Peter Jerrad ?

post-24-1114376832.jpg

Just convert file to jpeg, then it will work fine!

I know it should, I did, but it won't. That's where my patience finally went and I had to leave it before the PC was trashed against a wall. Have to work with the bloody things all day so can do without the agro at home with them too...... :unsure: but I'll try it again later