Night Trials In Oklahoma

jse

NEOTT had one of their night Trials last Saturday. Great fun and good turnout. The venue is 15 acres with it's own dedicated lighting and sound systems. Lots of banks, ravines and many, many neat man-made obstacles to play on (some of those huge earth-mover tires weigh 10,000 lbs!). It's a non-points event so the rules are loose and you can ride up a class if you want (and touch a split if you don't knock it off etc....:) Scores are kept but just for bragging rights. A great catered Mexican feast and lots of smiles and laughter.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/sports/local_sports/dirt-biking-at-night-in-broken-arrow

Jon

• Like 2

Jon,

Just so I can plan better next year (no graduations to goto). What was the timeline? you ate at 7pm, then started when, then everyone was done by when? I didnt plan ahead but almost drove down, but figured I would fall asleep in the 5 hour trip home, lol...

Jon,

Just so I can plan better next year (no graduations to goto). What was the timeline? you ate at 7pm, then started when, then everyone was done by when? I didnt plan ahead but almost drove down, but figured I would fall asleep in the 5 hour trip home, lol...

Gate opened at noon (lots of area to ride/practice in), dinner was at 7 and riders meeting at 8 and then the fun began.

Jon

Sure does look like fun. If it weren't for the National Schedule, you would have had some interlopers from NMTA join in.

More are planned for the year, right?

You guys are always welcome at our events! We should have some later in the year and next year too. Check the NEOTT website for a schedule.

Some of our riders plan to come out and ride your events, you have some great Trials there.

Jon