New To Me, 2011 Raga 300

razorback

Gotcha! My clutch is definitely progressive then.

Now that I have replaced the damaged oring and know what a working cooling system behaves like, it's time to ride. Thanks again.

Sounds like you are having too much fun, Bill. Your neighbors will start to be suspicious.......

I lost track that finding neutral was a "problem" lol, because in a trials situation, last thing I want is neutral. Been riding Gas Gas "pro" models since they came out, and I guess I have just gotten used to finding neutral just before, but just as I get close to stopping if I want to have neutral, or I sit on the seat and find it with my hands (pulling up from 1st works well), or lastly I kill the bike and then find it usually just as I get the lever out to kick. Just habit now I guess, so I didnt respond about Gas Gas and this issue I guess.

Another hint for you... I set the clutch lever up, so that my finger (you know 1 finger clutching) is not pulling the lever clear back against my fingers, to disenguage the clutch, let alone to "modulate the slip" of the clutch... If I had pictures, but you would see that clutch action is worked more out there, where your finger just starts to curl puling on the lever. This increases your speed/decreases reaction time pulling the clutch, plus gives you that ability to wrap 4 fingers around the clutch, and then it pulling it more free to find neutral. takes about 1 hour to adapt to this style, I cannot ride bikes at all that lever pull is clear back to knuckles at all...

Where exactly was the damaged oring found? was in where the insert was, or just the head's double ring?

<p>

<br />

Sounds like you are having too much fun, Bill. Your neighbors will start to be suspicious.......<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

Ha! My neighbors are pretty cool but I also have an old bobcat to maintain my driveway and do odd jobs around the property. One neighbor will comment every time I use it wondering what I'm doing. I told her that the day she doesnt hear something running at my place to come check on me. :)

• Like 1