Trials Training/tuition

breagh

In answer to your question, your first port of call must surely be your wobblers club stalward Alan Adamson. However, the best way forward no matter what your ability is to broaden your horizon and compete in our nationals which give you greater variety of terrain then if you feel you need tuition, Ian Shankies academy in Ayrshire is an excellent venue which runs clinics with the likes of Graham Jarvie but our own McDonalds, Gary and Alan, should not be dismissed.. give them a bell.

In answer to your question, your first port of call must surely be your wobblers club stalward Alan Adamson. However, the best way forward no matter what your ability is to broaden your horizon and compete in our nationals which give you greater variety of terrain then if you feel you need tuition, Ian Shankies academy in Ayrshire is an excellent venue which runs clinics with the likes of Graham Jarvie but our own McDonalds, Gary and Alan, should not be dismissed.. give them a bell.

Cheers lads,a pal of mine had Graham up a few years back,I looked at his web and he looks very busy.

He was also far to nice for us as we really need someone to tell us we're rubbish.

Adamson might be ok if you want to learn how to ride a 1980 RL Suzuki,anything newer forget it.

Gary would be brilliant,but I think he was approached in the past and was reluctant to committ anyway as he's the richest man in Kinlochleven(47 Sheep)he wont be coming on a whim.

I like the sound of John Crinson though he could be costly as we will have to employ some Geordie/North East translator.

Thanks lads,I'll work on it and apologies to everyone I've offended.