Just Messing Around

shercoben12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=vmkKUdhPFts

this is just a bit of fun and having a go at editing

nowhere near as good as the other videos on here

the boy on the 07 gas gas 125 later came off and throttle got stuck which then seized it shame we did not get it on camera!

we are all 12 and have only been ridiing for a few months-

enjoy

I watched this a thought, this is a perfect example of what is wrong with this country these days.

Young kids out enjoying themselves and not locked in their bedroom plugged into an xbox. Getting exercise and fresh air. Not smashing things up or causing a nuisance to anyone. I wonder how many of our problems could be solved if there were a few more places kids could still go where they could ride their bikes etc without the fear of reprimand.

• Like 7

All of you are riding just fine and I enjoyed the video quite a bit, had a good chuckle when the camera got sprayed with mud and when the young gentlemen laid his bike over just so nicely and stood there looking like "well, that's a good spot" Looks like a good group of friends having a fun day out on the bikes. As you get older and ride more that part does not change. Keep riding boys and keep having fun. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I watched this a thought, this is a perfect example of what is wrong with this country these days.

Young kids out enjoying themselves and not locked in their bedroom plugged into an xbox. Getting exercise and fresh air. Not smashing things up or causing a nuisance to anyone. I wonder how many of our problems could be solved if there were a few more places kids could still go where they could ride their bikes etc without the fear of reprimand.

I thought exactly the same. THIS sort of thing, if publicised widely and properly would do far more to encourage kids into the sport than changing rules in the WTC. It was also good to see a video where the soundtrack wasn't some kind of "smack ma bitch up" rap crap :D

I thought exactly the same. THIS sort of thing, if publicised widely and properly would do far more to encourage kids into the sport than changing rules in the WTC. It was also good to see a video where the soundtrack wasn't some kind of "smack ma bitch up" rap crap :D

Exactly what I thought when I viewed this video, all these posts about what to do to save the sport, this is what we all did when we were that age if we could. This is the grassroots solution, not sure WTC is.
  • Like 1