Montesa 2013 Nothing New ?

hendrik

988492_10200521712418084_1772476139_n.jpg

Attention , cette photo est un excellent montage effectué par un ami de Honda trials history , mais mon petit doigt me dit qu'il n'est pas loin de la vérité wait ( 4 semaines) and see !

Edited by guys
  • Like 1

yep there was an outline of a bike.............and that was all. It was the same general shape of all the modern bikes. I think Sting32's point was "How can anybody make an opinion that the bike is "cool", "very good" or comment on the "new engine" when all you see is the same general shape of all modern trials machines and some red plastic.........could have been a Gasser they use red also.

Yes it is a teaser, a pre release media hype BS thing that apparently actually works to get potential buyers in a frenzy without actually knowing anything about the product.

Oh how I hate advertising................................

Hi Zippy, maybe you missed the tag line that accompanied the video.

Montesa Honda prepares the imminent launch of a completely revamped Montesa Cota 4RT at a highly competitive price. The series production model will be introduced next July 6 in Italy, coinciding with the Italian Trial of the World Championship.

If people are excited and speculate about the possible new features of new trials bike I don't see the harm in that .

The only physical clue I can see in the video is the new gas tank. We'll all just have to wait for the Italian GP on 7/6. All in all a new bike is coming and I think that's good. I guess it's all in how you look at things.

Martin

Edited by martin belair
  • Like 1

Montesa Honda is preparing for the launch of a totally renovated Montesa Cota 4RT at a highly competitive price.

So taken all together:

1. A new 4Rt is coming

2 It will be totally renovated

3. It will be show to the public in 30 days at the Italian world round

4. It will have a very competitive price

If people are excited and speculate about the possible new features of new trials bike I don't see the harm in that .

The only physical clue I can see in the video is the new gas tank. We'll all just have to wait for the Italian GP on 7/6. All in all a new bike is coming and I think that's good. I guess it's all in how you look at things.

Martin

very good! or am i not allowed to say that on this forum now?

Montesa Honda prepares the imminent launch of a completely revamped Montesa Cota 4RT at a highly competitive price. The series production model will be introduced next July 6 in Italy, coinciding with the Italian Trial of the World Championship.

Martin

very good! or am i not allowed to say that on this forum now?

Martin,

Yes I caught the tag line. Yes, I understand they are letting the buying public know that a new and improved model will be introduced at such and such a time. I just don't understand how people can get so hyped up about something that no "real" information has been provided. If you haven't guessed I am a bit of a pessimistic type of person, and I basically hate all advertising not just motorcycle related. Just my personal opinion, which brings me to.....

Eddie,

Of course you can say positive things on here...........Hell, I get away with being negative so you can be positive, we will cancel each other out. :D

• Like 1