Easy To Clubman

lee99780

Hi all.

Started last year riding the easy route at my local club and absolutely loved it. Did quite well, decided to go upto clubman route this year, Wow what a difference, I've done 2 trials now, I thought I'd done better on Saturday but seen results and I came last. So what. I can't put into words how much I enjoyed it. Things can only get better lol. My point is just jump in and do it!

• Like 2

Yes it was a good trial,on Saturday,I enjoyed it also,only problem is i still haven't recovered yet,even though i rode the easy route,that's the trouble when you get older.Well u can only get better,

That"s strange to me, Here in our ITSA events the clubman line is the intermediate line for us old experts? that still have to go to work on monday that don't want to ride the expert/pro lines .... And still have fun :) :) :) (every time I ride my bike !!!)

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv

Always gets confusing because at my Club the "easy" route is the Clubman route. We decided to call it the Clubman route because the term easy is relative and people felt it was derogatory to say they wanted to ride the easy route even though it was most definitely the correct route for them. Whatever trials is about you against the course and somebody has to come last. The only way is up from there though and what better incentive to improve? Keep your feet up and as long as you are enjoying yourself then that's what really matters :beer:

• Like 1

we don't use that name down here so one has to guess what level your talking about, also helps when you let on how many routes there are (in an effort to make cross regional comparisons)

i on the other hand will keep on collecting the wooden spoon at the back of the novice (easy) route with my infrequent and irregular rides