Bou Stalls It And Gets A 5!

shercoben12

No I don't think the ENGINE needs some adjustment (that was a CLEAN!), I think the new no-stop RULES need adjustment! I could have dragged my bike through that section, putting my foot down a million times, and I'd only get a 3, yet Toni gets the maximum penalty (and loses out on the top spot!) because of the stupid new rules!?

Incredible.

• Like 1

Maybe Bou should ride with the philosophy one of our local riders has "ride a gear higher with MORE throttle". No stalling :D

Obviously there is some confusion with the Observers. Notice the observer waving a closed fist and looking to see if Bou puts a foot down, that observer obviously believes that Bou is still clean while the observer with the card shows a 5 and has to explain to the other observer why Bou has a 5. No stop rule is stupid at this level of competition and even worse when observers are unsure of how the rule is to be marked. I watched other vids where the rider stopped but was not given a 5 for it. But the observers can't see everything everywhere but still this rule makes it hard on the observers not necessarily the riders.

Good grief...I've seen several videos from several riders in numerous sections. If "stop" means what i think it does....every ride was a 5.

I guess momentary ceases of forward motion are allowed??????

Edited by nottoogood

When you've stopped moving & the engine is dead it makes the observers job really easy, how could anyone not say that was a stop therefore a 5 under the current rules?

This is the biggest problem with non stop trials, lots of differences in how people judge a stop etc with no consistancy in marking. Only solution that would stop this is some form of sensor fitted to both wheels that trigger a light when rotation stops for more than a set time

Why is it plod has no problem giving you a ticket for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, and he can be sat 100 yards away in his car stuffing pies in his face.

Quit wingeing and go ride thi bloody bikes.

• Like 2

Why is it plod has no problem giving you a ticket for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, and he can be sat 100 yards away in his car stuffing pies in his face.

Well said Lad.

MMMMMMMM pie! :wub: