Helmet Recomendations?

mic

My birthday is coming up and my wife has decided to give me a new helmet :)

Nothing to expensive though, i have been looking at some Jitsie helmets or wulfsport, any riders here using them or can recomend them, other helmets below 100 Euro is also interresting?

I cannot test them in a store so i have to take my chances with the sizing, should i be ok if i order by measuring my headsize?

Thanks /Mic

I don't think there is an answer as every head is different

My Wulf pushes my ears forward, very annoying

My Airoh fits like a glove and vents very well

There's no way anyone can tell you a helmet is comfortable or not simply cuz it's all about fit, like shoes

Thanks for your input, i know its a bit like trying out new shoes, but unfortunatly the nearest shop with Trialgear is 350km from me, so a trip for testing will cost me almost the same as an extra helmet in this pricerange, plus i have to spend an entire day in the car.

I will have a second look at some webshops and see what i will order, but i will have a look at the Mots helmet aswell.

I got the wife a Torx helmet from TrialsUK the other month. She was very happy with the fit and the shape as it gives a bit more clearance at the side of her head for glasses but also raps round to give protection to the cheeks. They are selling for under £45.00 and TrialsUK's web site has a handy size guide.

I have a strange shaped head (thanks mum) but find arai or shoei fit well so maybe I'm part Japanese????

Maybe we are related ! My head is decidedly odd - inside and out.... But the Hebo helmet I have now is the most comfy I've ever had.Having a removable liner is a big help too,chuck it in the washing machine and its sorted,no smelly,mouldy lid anymore.

• Like 2