Gasgas

harrytrialsboy

when my riding my pro up the road in the higher gears there appears to be like an on and off knocking at gentle revs or i cnt quite explain it at first i thort it mite be the disk guard or something but it sounds too close to the engine .any one got any ideas or am i jus over acting and also how long shud it take for the fan to kick in mine comes in after about 5 10 mins ive checked the coolant level its full, again any ideas?????????????Thanks for anyfeedback in advance much appreciated

It's a normal sort of noise for a GG, in the end it explode into a thousand bits and you'll have to buy a new one :P ..clever marketing by GG I'd say :D

& this slaphead never learns much either. Why put stupid, no brain comments?

Stupid no brain comments have almost become a way of life for some, a religion you might say.

In which case, under the new British law, you may be guilty of inciting religious hatred :P

I'll be checking with my legal team.

Well Said :P

Bikespace is right, worn chain & sprocket set-up's can be noisey, worn bearings etc. worth a check

One other possibility, I used to get a knock when "blipping" the throttle from low revs, but it was much worse when running on poor fuel (ie anything less than the best).

If you're not using the best fuel available then you should. It makes all the difference. Either use optimax or the best Super Unleaded you can get.

Of course it could be loads of things but a couple of ideas anyway.

It's a normal sort of noise for a GG, in the end it explode into a thousand bits and you'll have to buy a new one :P ..clever marketing by GG I'd say :D

Slaphead :D

"& this slaphead never learns much either. Why put stupid, no brain comments?"

Bit of a laugh PERCE, but mainly to get self righteous pricks like you wound up!

• 2 weeks later...