2013 Cabestany.

bwmwaima

NO, you are the only person on the planet that can afford one!

I believe the plastic guards for the tank and muff are good investment for protection if you fall much. Contact Splatshop and see if Chris has other reccos.

Keeping the Kiehin carb clean and happy is allways a good thing, not sure what bike you are off of, but same for most.

Andat some point you will likely want to grease the steering head bearings up well as seeme they allways come a bit dry!

Cheers,

Had mine for about 3 weeks now, love it came from beta for many of years and felt like a change and pleased I have, have nothing to say against it tbh top service from

Garage I got it from I have put frame covers on mine think these are must have on any bike mega design with the air filter, only awkward bit is filling up with fuel, wld advise after few trials check all bolts etc, back suspension can come loose when run in(yellow coating wears off) also back break is a good one to check to be honest Havnt done carb yet just good oil change

I've just picked up my 2014 today from splatshop which Chris has prepped, i'm coming from a 2013 290. They are a great bike.

As has been said, it's worth fitting frame guards, the air box design is fantastic so you'd have to try hard to get dirt in the carb but i do clean my airbox out everytime as it's only 2 bolts to remove.

Check the headstock/linkage for grease. The dog bones use bushings which is another good design and are dirt cheap to replace.

Run it in and check every accessible bolt, spoke tension, change oil etc.

I believe Chris also set my carb float height correctly.

Fit a velcro/neoprene cover over the fuel cap, keeps all the rubbish out for clean re-fuelling!

The shop should have the bike set up correctly but many don't.

Hugh