Montesa 4Rt, Where Can I Have A Crack On One?

rustyfuknut46

Ello everyone. I'm considering a change of bike soon and weighing up my options. It's easy enough to grab a ride on the 2 strokes as they are common enough to find someone who will let you have a little play however Montesa's are few and far between and due to the price tag people tend to be reluctant to let you ride theirs. Also the only ones I've seen are IMMACULATE. Do you guys actually ride them? :P

Basically I'm after a dealer who will let me pop down and just have a pootle around the car park. I don't need to start chucking it up rocks etc, just have a feel and see if I "gel" with it or not.

I'm in Sheffield so the closer the better really!

All the best,

Tom

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I know you northerners don see that often ;0) it's blue sky, sunshine :0)

Yep that's true , i thought grey was the new blue.

But to keep to the thread, rusty make sure you ride a bike thats been well and truley run in as the suspension on the standard model from new is unyealding to say the least when new, and you wouldn't have a clear picture of what they are capable of.

If you go to Backcowm quarry , you can go on mine but as i work away and my home coming is subject to the weather, getting a satisfactory meet could be a bit difficult.

None the less the offers there .

Edited by shyted