Twinshock Shop 36Mm Yokes On My Us Tlr200?

dean_dabs

questions you need answers to.. are the stantions the same diameter.. are the fork legs the same distance apart in the yokes on both bikes..are the fork legs the same length.. are they both drum braked..

if the answers are yes exactly for the first two and yes within half an inch for the third and of course for the fourth then you ve a chance of it been 'fairly simple'.. if not.. you ll have head scracthing and work to do..

questions you need answers to.. are the stantions the same diameter.. are the fork legs the same distance apart in the yokes on both bikes..are the fork legs the same length.. are they both drum braked..

if the answers are yes exactly for the first two and yes within half an inch for the third and of course for the fourth then you ve a chance of it been 'fairly simple'.. if not.. you ll have head scracthing and work to do..

Length of headstock and bearing availability too. Remember the TY250 legs are smaller diameter between the yokes so the yokes must be the same distance apart as on a TY250 hence the headstock length is very important.

The twinshock shop yokes will allow me to put the larger 35 or 36mm forks on my Reflex & pulls the forks back 2 degrees?

Here in the US it would be hard to find a 35mm TLR/RTL front end for my Reflex. It is a 33mm I think.

I will contact them for more specs on the yokes. Fitted for a TY mono front end would be nice as I have access to those.

Dean

I started with a Reflex, TLR forks were hard to come by so I used Gas Gas 38mm Paiolis inc yokes etc. A bit of a rigmarole but it works okay. Only downside is the Twinshock trials championship don't like it so if I do their event it's a ride out for no award, I wouldn't be in the running for an award anyway so not a bother.

• Like 2