Raga-The Reality!

gizza5

I never said they were well funded. Someone else did and I asked if they were so well funded why were they not competing a full season as a team.

SO I have overestimated nothing.

Maybe because they did not have a (excelent) rider?

Edited by crazybond700

What about him going to Scorpa!? Its certainly a possibility. Let's face it, Raga is the man in demand, not the bike.

All major manufacturers have a rider capable of WTC podiums, Scorpa currently don't, not in the pro class anyway. It would be a good move for both I think.

TRS is a complete unknown and would Raga want to take a gamble like that? It was said earlier, he is the only man getting close to Bou right now, would be a shame to see him drop down the results.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think we will see Raga on a Scorpa as It would interfere with Sherco.

Honda would be out of the question unless they pay him a huge amount of money to retire and take the pressure of Toni!!!

TRS & Vertigo are too new and they wouldn't be able to match what a Factory the size of Beta would offer him.

Raga is on fire at the moment, He will be hot property for next year especially if he keeps up his run of wins.

It's good to see him doing well after the GG problems.

I think he would be better trying to ride the same bike next year if he can secure the funding.

Dabills results have dipped as he has tried to develop the vertigo and the TRS I am sure would be the same.

It depends what Raga is looking for, either results or money.

I don't think we will see Raga on a Scorpa as It would interfere with Sherco.

Honda would be out of the question unless they pay him a huge amount of money to retire and take the pressure of Toni!!!

TRS and Vertigo are too new and they wouldn't be able to match what a Factory the size of Beta would offer him.

Raga is on fire at the moment, He will be hot property for next year especially if he keeps up his run of wins.

It's good to see him doing well after the GG problems.

Toni needs competion, so moving to honda would be a killer for the championship. Also I think adapting to a 4 stroke is way difficult for a rider like raga.