Raga-The Reality!

gizza5

Looks like a sherco engine, It looks like the Sherco branding is blanked off in the castings for the barrel on the 2 others and the flywheel cover is changed.

Edit : Just jumped in at the end of this post, Sorry, I've read the title now and Sherco engines have nothing to do with Mr Raga!!!!

Beta are the big ones that need a rider of his level at WTC.

Edited by steve_earle

Looks like a sherco engine, It looks like the Sherco branding is blanked off in the castings for the barrel on the 2 others and the flywheel cover is changed.

Edit : Just jumped in at the end of this post, Sorry, I've read the title now and Sherco engines have nothing to do with Mr Raga!!!!

Beta are the big ones that need a rider of his level at WTC.

Your onto something there me thinks

That could be a match made in heaven.

Raga and Top Trial Team.

They always produce stunning, exclusive bikes that are meticulously finished. If they can sort a bike and a deal moving forwards that would be a big coup and publicity for Michele and trials in whole.

I expect Raga will go TRS for next year BUT if Top Trial / what's left of Gas Gas can sort bike / bits etc then who knows?

Certainly another very good option for Adam as Top Trial been around a while and are well funded.

• Like 2

I know that but if they are so good and well funded why are they not doing the world championship themselves in their own right

Maybe because you overestimate the concept "well funded" ?   :P

• Like 1

Because trial hasn't got 2 pennies to rub together and teams rely on generous but almost skint doting sponsors to paint thier oversized vans and pull them through from one trial to the next.

Maybe because you overestimate the concept "well funded" ?   :P

I never said they were well funded. Someone else did and I asked if they were so well funded why were they not competing a full season as a team.

SO I have overestimated nothing.