East Yorks Centre 2 Day

fordson major

yes the 2day starts from the flask inn on the whitby to scarborough road!you wont find it on the sdmc website because its ran by middlesbrough motor club.i would fully agree with dabster it is the best trial of the year!are you riding dabster?

Actually Ive only ridden it once in the last few years although I have entered 3 times. Pulled a hamstring one year and broke my collarbone last year on the friday before, this yaer I'm in Turin the same weekend unfortunately.

I got a first class award back in the 80's one of my most treasured trophies.

yes the 2day starts from the flask inn on the whitby to scarborough road!you wont find it on the sdmc website because its ran by middlesbrough motor club.i would fully agree with dabster it is the best trial of the year!are you riding dabster?

As far as I am aware it is actually ran by the East Yorks Centre i.e. all clubs contribute to the organisation of the event, not just Middlesbrough.

on the saturday it goes from the flask to boggle hole then to ruswarp then comes back into the land behind the flask.then on sunday it starts at the land behind the flask then goes over the moors to harwood dale then back out of harwood dale to a group in a farm on the left then back to the land behind the flask then into the pub for a very nice tea!ive missed some groups out there but thats basically it