Next Question Wulf Or Forma Boots

okjc250

I've got the wolf ones and they've been very comfortable, they do go a bit soft when wet don't know if it's because of the bare leather. One thing I would suggest is to try before you buy, I once saw a great deal on some mx boots (for enduro and trail riding) at a show think they were gearne boots and they were to narrow and the next size up were like clown shoes so ended up getting alpinestars which were great and have lasted over 10 yrs

Andy

Get the wolf brown leather ones and neatsfoot oil them,they'll take a bit of breaking in,after that they'll be fine and you ll have saved a few quid.If you can't can't be doing with that the formats are fine straight away

• 2 weeks later...

Got a pair of Formas about 1.5 months ago and have probably put 40+ hours on them (in them).

Love the way they feel and fit. Wish the buckle parts weren't made of plastic as that always seems like a weak point.

Coated them with Sno-seal to help protect the leather and make them more water resistant. They seem to be wearing really well and I like the area in the center of the sole that is a different rubber compound and smoother then the rest of the rubber sole it allows better movement on the pegs and wears less.

Got them from Dirt Riders West here in AZ.

• 2 months later...

Have answered my own question here, I have the Forma boulders and my mate has wulf boots. Just done our first trial (badly) and mine are great but his have worn a hole on the inside LH boot about where your heal is FIRST RIDE!!!!!!