What's Next?

caddy4u

Just finished fitting my dual map programmable throttle body (turned out to be a nightmare to get to, air box off, exhaust off, injector out), and sorted out a few other issues with the bike! And hallelujah it started! (not quite sure why I'm so surprised, it is a Honda after all) but yeah it was a big achievement for me (first bike I've had to look after myself and only done oil and filter changes so far-young lad)  

Problem is, I don't know what to do next, I miss having something to work on! Any little mods like the removal of the tip sensor the I can do? Also on  little bit of a campaign to get the weight down a bit (not because I think it'll make me a better rider, but because its fun!) so ideas here, also recommended Future and DDM parts would be good guys! 

TIA

some linkage plates are a good buy, slightly alters the feel of the back end making it more lively.

If your really bored, Polish the alloy rear spokes, that will kill a few hours!

I hope your pockets are deep if you want to get the weight down!

• Like 2

Got a bit of spare cash at the moment and the mrs is looking to go on holiday with it, so need to get it on the bike ASAP!!!! :banana2:

some linkage plates are a good buy, slightly alters the feel of the back end making it more lively.

If your really bored, Polish the alloy rear spokes, that will kill a few hours!

I hope your pockets are deep if you want to get the weight down!

Any chance you can direct me to some good linkage plates please mate?

Got a bit of spare cash at the moment and the mrs is looking to go on holiday with it, so need to get it on the bike ASAP!!!! :banana2:

Any chance you can direct me to some good linkage plates please mate?

I have these ones http://lewisportusa-com.3dcartstores.com/MONTESA-4RT315-LEWISPORT-LIFT-KIT_p_862.html

Also, the Future condenser and 'current controller support' is a good place to start once the tip sensor is gone I think. Support is 91% lighter, not sure on the condenser.

I have these ones http://lewisportusa-com.3dcartstores.com/MONTESA-4RT315-LEWISPORT-LIFT-KIT_p_862.html

Also, the Future condenser and 'current controller support' is a good place to start once the tip sensor is gone I think. Support is 91% lighter, not sure on the condenser.

Have you got a link to those future parts please mate? I'm rubbish at finding things hahaha!

... Also on  little bit of a campaign to get the weight down a bit (not because I think it'll make me a better rider, but because its fun!) so ideas here ...

A Mitani or Termignoni exhaust system with titanium headpipe is probably the biggest easy single weight-saving change. This will save 2 - 2.5 pounds.

If you need a sidestand, a Mitani sidestand is about 1/2 pound lighter, supports the bike better on soft & varied ground, and has a tip that's elevated to reduce snagging. Also doesn't go up on it's own, many don't care for that with the stock stand.

The support is at the bottom of this page but for the condenser I just emailed them. I told them what I wanted in the email and they set it all up so I just had to transfer money.

http://cloud.hsit.eu/FutureCommerce/Prodotti.aspx?tipologia=2&categoria=11

Ordered the same way with DDM but he accepts paypal.

Do you know how much the condenser cost? and did you need anything else or was it just plug and play? sorry to be a pain!

A Mitani or Termignoni exhaust system with titanium headpipe is probably the biggest easy single weight-saving change. This will save 2 - 2.5 pounds.

If you need a sidestand, a Mitani sidestand is about 1/2 pound lighter, supports the bike better on soft and varied ground, and has a tip that's elevated to reduce snagging. Also doesn't go up on it's own, many don't care for that with the stock stand.

Which exhaust do you think is the best? as they're both top money! was considering just getting an s3 front pipe??

Do you know how much the condenser cost? and did you need anything else or was it just plug and play? sorry to be a pain!

Which exhaust do you think is the best? as they're both top money! was considering just getting an s3 front pipe??

18eu. Just plugs straight in.