Washing Your Ridin Gear!

james111089

whats the best way to wash your riding gear?

for example my wulfsport bottoms say to hand wash only but after awhile i got fed up of this and never really cleaned them :)

But today i thought there gettin just abit dirty so i just shoved them in the washing machine on delicate wash and they came out ok and alot cleaner.

so why do they say hand wash only :(

James

But today i thought there gettin just abit dirty so i just shoved them in the washing machine on delicate wash and they came out ok and alot cleaner.

No nowt about washing machines, seems you have a wealth of knowledge :o:beer:

Got a missus to do that job, I have a rough idea where the washing machine is, I have a feeling it is located in the kitchen, but I don't go there either

Sorry I can't help, and no you can't bring your riding gear round here :):(

No nowt about washing machines, seems you have a wealth of knowledge :o:beer:

Got a missus to do that job, I have a rough idea where the washing machine is, I have a feeling it is located in the kitchen, but I don't go there either

Q: Why do women get married in white ? A:So they match the other appliances .....

Always wash my hebo trials kit at 40 degrees but use Persil colour fast powder, This stops the colours from fading.

I never use the tumble drier though, let them dry on the washing line or clothes airer. Often it's the tumble drying that causes the damage.

My hebo shirt is still going strong after 5 years of washing every weekend. The leggings eventually wore out after 4 years! It's the gloves that don't last long, get through a pair of those inside a season.

No nowt about washing machines, seems you have a wealth of knowledge :beer::lol:

I know of the washing machine too, the wife tried to educate me on how to use it. My first ploy to stop me doing the washing was to act stupid and look all fustrated. However, this ploy failed given a month or so, so my next idea was to use fairy washing up liquid instead of the normal bio stuff, and what a great result! soap subs poured out of the machine and the wife went ballistic! ;) No washing duties for me :o