06 4rt Bit Of Bling Sir?

nigel dabster

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If they were sherco parts he would say they are worth it! A self proclaimed Mont hater.

Ask munch if I am a mont hater, and if that were the case why would I take the trouble to put a thread like this up here? if it were possible you could check back on my comments or speak to anyone I have discussed the suspension with its the best out there period.The quality of componants and build are second to none.

I can be objective its a shame some others here can't.

The mitani parts are quality without doubt and made to an exceptional quality, and by the time if I were to put all those bits on I would have a bike which would give me a result that I personally wouldn't want. But thats just my view, not right or wrong just personal.

Besides which GASSERS RULE

Besides which GASSERS RULE

Why'd you change from Sherco to gasser Dabster?

From what I have gathered from your posts you were a Bulto man then Sherco's

I can recall your comments dating back to when the 4rt was launched and you said you enjoyed riding it and thought it was good can't recall you saying the same about Gas Gas though

what about some factory bling ;)

just got it finished...i want to ride :D have to wait til after christmas

has anyone tested wes or mitani silencers, are they better that stock or is it just for bling

i'm thinking about ordering the whole mitani titanium exhaust from <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> but since none here in sweden has got it i wanted to check with you guys first

post-937-1135524524.jpg

post-937-1135524563.jpg

Ludde,

I have the front pipe only (mitani titanium), but, as i have been waiting for my wheels to return, i have not tested it yet.

ThE titanium pipe has a larger bore and I have been told that this is good for smoothness at low revs.

I can't see the tailpipe making any difference to the power characteristics, and suspect it is only for show and to reduce weight (looks good though).

I will post again, when i have tried the bike out with the new pipe, and let you know of any detectable differences. This may take a week or two.

Merry Christmas!

Edited by monty-python

I will post again, when i have tried the bike out with the new pipe, and let you know of any detectable differences. This may take a week or two.

When is the new 'king of bling'likely to have his bike together again for a bit of practice over the festive period? :hat:

I'm sure if the new Mitani pipe does not make an appreciable differance to power delivery and it is surplus to requirements I can make it fit my TLR with a little bodging! My TLR needs less weight (and more 'bling') more than your 4RT! :santawink: :santa1: :D

what about the wes silencer it got good reviews at todotrial but has anyone exept them tested it.

also has anyone got any programs for the HRC ECU they want to share with me since I don't really have figured out what all the changes does to the bike

the setting i am testing right now is +5% more fuel everywhere and the ignition set to a min of -5 degrees. i used the 05rtlml0.e2p and reduced everything to half of what is was (hope that makes sence). i will reduce the fuel to +3% since the plug is a little black. all i want is to get as much torque as possible because i'm not the revving type of rider, i use high gears instead.

what is the positive and negative on the ignition setting, i think i have figured out but just like to be sure

If you run with +5 deg ignition all points above idle, you should feel the bottom end pull is better

are you sure you mean +5 deg and not -5 deg

do you think i should go for the mitani exhaust is it something that is just for the experts