06 Team Riders

One of our club lads must of been scouting the web today, and he sent me a bit of Scorpa gossip.

Translated text:

Freixa with Scorpa in 2006 22 December 2005 Official: Marc Freixa company with Scorpa for season 2006. Marc Freixa Iberian pilot Marc Freixa has tried in the day odierna the new 250 Scorpa SY enthusiastic F 4tempi remaining some. The motion in configuration of series

The first big test for the new bike. Very brave Scorpa they are confident their 4t is good. i'd still like to see a top rider on the 2t and as for montesa they will be pleased. sherco get your finger out please. the bike i'm waiting news of is the gas gas 4t, especially if its built around the pro, and uses the same size engine as the sherco 4t.

sherco get your finger out please. the bike i'm waiting news of is the gas gas 4t, especially if its built around the pro, and uses the same size engine as the sherco 4t.

I think there is no hurry, now.

I figure that the companies without the support of the big japanese factories are taking their time and saving their money.