Mick Andrews' 4t Scorpa?

petej

Just came across this picture whilst having a look at a Yamaha TY site on another TC forum thread. Its from the 2005 Salives event which Mick Andrews was at. You'll have to look on the TY web site to see what he's just ridden through. What struck me though was his bike looks like a Scorpa with a 4t engine stuffed into it. Is this a prototype SYF250? If so, did Mick do the development of it (i.e. has it been developed for slippery British sections)?

post-519-1136725658.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

i really like the way micks scorpa rides but dont like normal ones musty be the bore up kit!

The 143cc aka TY-S/SY175 is a big improvement on the 125 but take it from me....the re-jetting recommended by BJ Racing and Birketts is as good as another 20cc's on both of them. Cheapest horsepower I have ever bought!!!!!

That bike seems to be using the sy250 airbox and rear guard too. Not sure about that tank though..... makes it look like something made in Spain :D

Edited by downunder

• 4 weeks later...