Tc Classified Adverts

kinell

Just to let you all know that the TC 'Classified Ads' system really does work :P

I sold my Beta to a bloke about a month ago after he saw it on TC. I then advertised my mates GasGas and that sold the other night too ;)

It's free, it only takes a few minutes to do and it's less hassle than eBay or TMX type newspaper advertising...

Increase your chances of a sale by including photos, the price (very important) and a full description of the bike - Good Luck

The TC Calendar is useful too.

I've put my mums birthday on there, 30th August.....Disguised as the Dot Hinton Anniversary trial, my mates stag weekend as the Steve Granger 3 day, and it gives you handy reminders for all of them.

Saved myself a fortune on the price of Microsoft Outlook.

Use it people!

;)

Sorry...cider :P

• 1 year later...

i advertised my scorpa on the site and sold it eventually :guinness: but had a lot of people trying to do deals from other countries (ie send my a cheque for lots more money than asking price and then send them the difference) so be very carefull who you are dealing with