Youth World Championship

mich lin

You might be right on course difficulty Nigel, it makes for more effort on the part of the organizers. Consider that it would make the ladies world championship more interesting with them having to compete with the best male youngsters like Wigg and Smage.

I'm not sure who is better, Wigg or Sanz, of course Wigg will win in the end but now it would be a good contest. Add some flavor to the ladies world championship, plus give youth riders from around the world an excuse to get together.

That's what Mario did with his ladies international trial, it was so good that it became an offical world championship. Maybe adding young riders into the mix would cause the same thing to happen. A youth world championship?

We will find out in May when Patrick rides the same line as Ms. Sanz. We all are looking forward to this.

Funny how this works. Patrick can't ride the green youth line, but is eligible for the harder blue junior line.

Anyway you slice it, Patrick is up for the challenge.

Edited by City Trials

I'm not sure who is better, Wigg or Sanz, of course Wigg will win in the end but now it would be a good contest. Add some flavor to the ladies world championship, plus give youth riders from around the world an excuse to get together.

Alexz Wigg at the last euro round cleaned the trial, Laia on the easier route lost a few, I guess she isn't as good. Can't remember the scores from the last two years but if the ladies are already riding an easier course than the current crop of 14 to 16 year olds I guess that tells its own story.

Objectively, take Laia out of the equation then the gap between the top ten youths is even bigger. Most of the top ten youths would beat Iris Kramer, head to head.

I keep a close eye on the youth trials scene, and while Alexz & Ross Danby are the main men at this moment, i think they need to take a close look over their shoulder because Jack Challoner, & Mr Richardson an't doing a lot wrong at this time. It will be interesting if they all ride the Cobb & Jagger this weekend.

Respect to them all <_<

Jack was at the YG AGM on Wednesday along with Adam so I'd be surprised if they weren't there(Cobb & Jagger). He is a really good prospect and given the popularity of trials in Yorkshire at the moment I would not be surprised to see more following. The two Haley lads(Louis And Edward) are pretty good, my own son is snapping away with his mates Bevan Blacker and Tom Wolfendon and such as Sam Beecroft-Penny and Ryan Cartwright are just behind. Even then we have seen some new riders popping up in the Yorkshire Centre so watch your backs!!!!

Jack was at the YG AGM on Wednesday along with Adam so I'd be surprised if they weren't there(Cobb & Jagger). He is a really good prospect and given the popularity of trials in Yorkshire at the moment I would not be surprised to see more following. The two Haley lads(Louis And Edward) are pretty good, my own son is snapping away with his mates Bevan Blacker and Tom Wolfendon and such as Sam Beecroft-Penny and Ryan Cartwright are just behind. Even then we have seen some new riders popping up in the Yorkshire Centre so watch your backs!!!!

Its great to hear the likes of Ross & Alexz are being followed up by many more talented youth riders. And all of this without the massive support the spanish get <_< .

As you know , Trials Central is really behind the promotion of our best youth riders. We now have the youth forums and a front page section dedicated to them. Please use the free facility to promote your riders. If you need any help , just PM me or Andy and we will sort you out :lol:

I thought trials central could have done a bit about the ACU awards last week, most of the top youth riders in the UK were there, lots of photos taken but none on trials central yet! <_<

Yeah, what's with that? Come on all this bragging that Trials Central is the best at this and the best at that... Prove it. Where's the $%@#&* photos Andy?

I keep a close eye on the youth trials scene, and while Alexz & Ross Danby are the main men at this moment, i think they need to take a close look over their shoulder because Jack Challoner, & Mr Richardson an't doing a lot wrong at this time. It will be interesting if they all ride the Cobb & Jagger this weekend.

Respect to them all

Edited by Ricksta