M10 Restoration

Mongo

Hi 

Thanks for letting me in.

I have a Bultaco M10 in great condition which has been in dry storage for approximately 40 years in Guernsey and now in the UK.

The engine is in the frame but everything else is bubble wrapped in a couple boxes ready to go.

I'm going to start the restoration very soon and I wondered if someone knows the paint code for the frame, I originally had the frame powdercoated in grey but now realise how stupid i was in doing so, i intend getting it stripped and sprayed properly.

Thanks

Mark

Screenshot_20190114-233358_YouTube.jpg

• Like 2

Looks ,almost original  ,  if you go to internet  ,, msn ,, bultaco model 10 Sherpa Sammy Miller , , you can find a original restored , there American & Spanish model painted different ,  , I personally do not have a 10 ,,  like whow ,,,,,,,,,,,  I have m4 matador  it’s a project ,  with similar engine  with black frame , radial head  , so  cheers , 

Edited by larry s. k.
Add

7 hours ago, larry s. k. said:

Looks ,almost original  ,  if you go to internet  ,, msn ,, bultaco model 10 Sherpa Sammy Miller , , you can find a original restored , there American & Spanish model painted different ,  , I personally do not have a 10 ,,  like whow ,,,,,,,,,,,  I have m4 matador  it’s a project ,  with similar engine  with black frame , radial head  , so  cheers , 

Ok will do, thanks for the heads up, I'm very keen on getting this restoration absolutely as perfect as possible though so was really hoping to get the original paint code, thanks, Mongo.