Stolen Bikes

endo kid

Just thought i would share my tale of bad luck and good luck.Monday 2a.m phone rings someone tells me my sons Beta 80 and my mint Honda tlr 250 have just been stolen.My neighbour rings the police while i go out looking for the scum who have stolen my bikes.Get a call from my wife at 2.10am to say police have got a bike and arrested the scumbag who was rideing it.I go and pick the bike up in my van the bike found was the rev 80 which the **** who nicked it had tried to ride for about a mile with the choke still on :hyper: Then i spend the rest of the time from about 3am untill 5.30am driving around looking for the Honda.Go back home and make some phone calls to mates to tell them what had happened and to look out for my bike. Go out looking again about 7am when its getting light untill about 9.am.Go to the d.i.y shop and buy a new alarm and various locks and shackles to replace the ones the thiefs had cut with boltcroppers.Takes me about five hours to repair the garage door and fit the alarm and various other jobs. once garage is secure i decide to go looking for t.l.r again.i go down to a muddy track and bingo see tyre tracks from my Honda i knew it was my Honda tyre track because its got a pirreli on the back and they have a different tread pattern to most trial tyres.I followed the tracks for about two miles which leads onto a large housing estate.I then knew my Honda was on the estate somewhere i then go back home feeling p****d off.About 8.pm the phone rings one of my mates telling me he knows where the bike is by 10.pm ive got my bike back very muddy but undamaged.I now know there where five twats who stole my bikes i have the names of two of them when i found out who the other three are i will let you all know :D:ph34r:

Best bet is to introduce them to "Bertie", the baseball bat, cos the police will wash thier hands seing as you have the bike back. Get a few mates, and literally Kick the living Sh*t out of them. It may not stop the scum sucking filth dogs from doing it again, but they will think twice before coming back to have your bike> Not that I'm talking from experience, or any thing ...er , officer!

Still on the plus side, at least you got them back!

Top tip. Use a baby alarm in the garage, you can hear everything!!

Edited by monty-python

If I were going to do summat like that (which obviously I wouldn't your honour) I wouldn't post my intent on a website. Sorta makes the case for the prosecution easier :hyper:

I can't condone violence of any form.... I'm not allowed to, it's in my terms for parole :D

Edited by bikespace

Vilence is really not on,,,,,

buy a dog, water pistol and some brake fluid.

go for a walk every nite with the wuffy to the same estate and load the water pistol with brake fluid.....

squirt on the xr3s of said scumbag 3 or 4 nities on the trot and return one week later to watch the paint fall off. Can also be used on girlfriends handbacks to the same effect

lee

PS am I bejond prostitution here in the fatherland????

Not had this problem ourselves but I'm paranoid about security. The Garage is part of the House and is alarmed as part of the House on top of lots of bolts and chains(no specifics for obvious reasons). Makes us a very difficult target but somebody, someday will have a go!

Glad the result ended well.

The same happened to my dads bike, parked a car infront of two bikes, in a tiny garage,

and they nicked them ! they didnt move the car though, so must have physically lifted the bikes above the car !! however this was in the 1980's. but theives will always try hard.

How did you get the honda back? envolve the police? or other means?

well done !

Didnt involve the police to get the Honda back got it back by other means.The thiefs boltcropped four one inch diameter chubb shootbolts but still couldnt manage to open the garage door so they decided to remove the handle in the middle of the door then they pulled the cable and the door must have opened.They then boltcropped the chains holding the bikes they must of had a big pair of boltcroppers because the chains and padlocks were not little flimsy items.They also took my sons nitro remote cotrolled car which i havent recovered yet.

wow, Glad to hear you got them back and they were unharmed! I would definatly be dumping brake fluid on their cars roof, hood, trunk, get it all over. Make sure you do it around 1 am so it has ALLLLL night to lift that paint. The punks.

NO, NO, NO.

I tell you, the only thing that these pr#cks understand is violence, extreme violence, not sneaking about with brake fluid.

Think about it, the XR3 is probably a no tax or insurance ringer, and they have obviously got no respect for anyone elses property, so why would they worry about there own. If thier paint comes off, the little gits will just go and relieve someone else of thier car to replace it.

On the other hand, if they can't walk for six months, how will they be able to pick up thier giros, go shoplifting, stealing etc.

You know it makes sense!!